Freenote Cloth Rios - 14oz Natural Denim
These new Freenote Rios are made of an 14oz Japanese natural denim. This slim straight fit is one of our most popular, featuring a lower mid-rise, ample room in the top block, and a clean taper below the knee. If it's been a long time since you've rocked, these natural Rios will let get you back in the groove!
- 14 ounce ecru denim from Japan
- Button fly construction
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Tucked belt loops
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Custom labels from Italy
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
What it's made out of
- 14 ounce ecru denim from Japan
- 100% cotton
Where it's made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Slim straight, lower mid-rise
- Andrew is 5'10" 175lbs and is wearing a size 32
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Tan
The Jepson is classic fitting two pocket shirt. This season Freenote comes out with the Jepson in an 8oz yarn dyed Japanese plaid that has a bit of a tweed...
Freenote Cloth FJ-1 - Black Tan
Over the past few years the FJ-1 has become Freenote Cloth's signature leather jacket. The FJ-1 is a modified flight jacket, with a shearling collar and lined with a heavy 11oz...
Freenote Cloth Benson - Brown Stripe
The Benson is the classic over shirt, made with extra room in the chest. This version is made from a British wool with a horizontal striped pattern to it, with two...
Freenote Cloth x Franklin & Poe 6th Anniversary Tee - 9oz Mustard
Celebrating 6 years with our friends at Freenote Cloth! Our anniversary tees are printed on Freenote's 9oz tees with a design from True Hand Society. Based off an old Stones...