Freenote Cloth Locklin - Cognac Italian Steerhide
The Freenote Cloth Locklin is the newest jacket to Freenote's leather offering and we think they've outdone themselves this time. Each jacket is sewn in Los Angeles by a single sewer, who was trained in leather making capital Leon, Mexico. Once all the parts reach the manufacturer only two people touch this jacket. And the details abound. The leather is hand selected 2.5 oz. Italian steerhide. The body is lined with a southwestern print from Japan. The zipper is a special ordered reproduction from Universal Zippers Japan. The sleeve button is custom horn button from Italy with an enamel fill. On top of all that, the jacket employs an action back for added flexibility. Like Freenote's previous RJ-1, they added elastic bands to the interior of the jacket in order to keep gussets in place and provide comfort for this heavy piece. And last, but certainly not least, the sleeves are lined with a cotton-satin fabric which gives a very easy entry. All in all, this is one of the most incredible pieces we've ever seen from Freenote. Only four are in existence and are exclusive to Franklin & Poe, so if you've been waiting for that one piece to collect, this is it.
- Cognac steerhide from Italy
- Action back with inverted box pleat
- Universal Zippers Japan
- Satin lined sleeves
- Leather label made of leather from Red Wing
- Interior welt pocket
- Custom horn button from Italy
- Constructed by a single sewer in Los Angeles
What it's made out of
- Exterior: 100% Cognac steerhide from Italy
- Interior: 100% cotton Lining, Sleeve 55% cotton and 45% viscose
Where it's Made
- Los Angeles
Fit & Measurement
- True to size. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size medium (42)
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Lightweight Type 3 Denim Jacket - 222x (Black/Black)
The 3sixteen Type 3 Jacket has become an iconic piece for the brand. This season, 3sixteen is releasing a lighter weight, roomier version of the type3. Featuring a 12oz denim that's been rinsed...
3sixteen Type 1 Jacket - Indigo/Indigo Denim
The 3sixteen Type 1 Jacket is exactly what you'd expect from 3sixteen. A classic piece with a twist. Taking the archetypal Type 1 jacket pattern, they turn it on its...
3sixteen Type 3 Denim Jacket - Black Waxed Canvas
$ 198.75 $ 265.00
For FW19, 3sixteen has reimagined their famous type 3 Denim Jacket in a waxed canvas fabric. Made of a mid-weight 8oz American waxed canvas, this fabric is water-repellant and durable. With good...
3sixteen Type 3 Denim Jacket - Natural Denim
3sixteen's Type 3 Jacket in Natural Denim is made of a 12 oz. ecru selvedge denim made with fabric in its natural, un-dyed form which yields an off-white color with brown...