Freenote Cloth Locklin - Cognac Italian Steerhide
The Freenote Cloth Locklin is the newest jacket to Freenote's leather offering and we think they've outdone themselves this time. Each jacket is sewn in Los Angeles by a single sewer, who was trained in leather making capital Leon, Mexico. Once all the parts reach the manufacturer only two people touch this jacket. And the details abound. The leather is hand selected 2.5 oz. Italian steerhide. The body is lined with a southwestern print from Japan. The zipper is a special ordered reproduction from Universal Zippers Japan. The sleeve button is custom horn button from Italy with an enamel fill. On top of all that, the jacket employs an action back for added flexibility. Like Freenote's previous RJ-1, they added elastic bands to the interior of the jacket in order to keep gussets in place and provide comfort for this heavy piece. And last, but certainly not least, the sleeves are lined with a cotton-satin fabric which gives a very easy entry. All in all, this is one of the most incredible pieces we've ever seen from Freenote. Only four are in existence and are exclusive to Franklin & Poe, so if you've been waiting for that one piece to collect, this is it.
- Cognac steerhide from Italy
- Action back with inverted box pleat
- Universal Zippers Japan
- Satin lined sleeves
- Leather label made of leather from Red Wing
- Interior welt pocket
- Custom horn button from Italy
- Constructed by a single sewer in Los Angeles
What it's made out of
- Exterior: 100% Cognac steerhide from Italy
- Interior: 100% cotton Lining, Sleeve 55% cotton and 45% viscose
Where it's Made
- Los Angeles
Fit & Measurement
- True to size. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs and is wearing a size medium (42)
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Stadium Jacket - Black Waxed Canvas
The 3sixteen Stadium Jacket is both a rugged and modern take on the traditional stadium jacket. The thick varsity ribbing will remind you instantly of your old high school letterman's...
3sixteen x Schott NYC Copper Cowhide Roughout Type 3s
3sixteen and Schott have partnered for their sixth collaboration creating a a refined leather jacket with a retro feel and a timeless look. This collaboration features an exclusive silhouette: the iconic...
C.O.F. Studio Painter Jacket - Herringbone Hickory
$ 192.50 $ 275.00
C.O.F. Studio excels at cool casual, and the Painter's Jacket in Herringbone Hickory is no exception. The fabric is made from a Japanese Herringbone Hickory, and has a subtle pattern...
C.O.F. Studio Standard Jacket Panama - Kitt
$ 192.50 $ 275.00
The C.O.F. Studio Standard Panama Jacket is a classic trucker jacket ideal for going out during those warmer months. This jacket is made from a 51% hemp / 49% cotton...