Freenote Cloth Dayton - Cedar Green
The Freenote Cloth Dayton shirt is a staple in the Freenote lineup. Inspired by military shirting the Dayton is a modern take on vintage fashion. The pockets are pleated, a common feature in military uniforms as the pleats allow the pockets to expand and carry more items. A necessity for soldiers in the field. And just like a true field shirt, the lightweight seasonal fabric is perfect for the warmer months.
- Seasonal lightweight cotton fabric woven in Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Scout style pleated front pocket
- Custom corozo belt buttons
What it's made out ofLightweight cotton fabric
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
CareWear often. Wash in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs large. We recommend sizing down from your normal shirt size.
- Model is 6'1" tall, weighs 175 lbs and is wearing a size large.