Freenote Cloth Currant - Pacific Blue
The Freenote Cloth Currant Shirt is named after the Currant Creek in Utah, and is a modern take on the fishing shirt. The details are all there: expandable front utility pockets, gusseted armpits, and embroidered drainage and ventilation eyelits for breathability. The fit and fabric are all updated so you can go from the river to the bar without having to find the Superman booth to go change in.
Final Sale - No Returns
- Indigo plain weave
- Expandable pockets with inverted box pleats
- Custom fisheye horn buttons
- Armpit gusset
- Embroidered drainage and ventilation eyelits
What it's made out of
- Indigo plain weave from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- 100% Cotton
Where it's Made
- Los Angeles, California
- Wash on cold, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- True to size
- Andrew is 5’10” and 175lbs and wears a medium
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Stevenson Overall Co. Cody Shirt - Indigo
The Stevenson Overall Co. Cody is not your average Western shirt. Made of the highest quality Zimbabwe cotton, which absorbs indigo creating a deep rich color. The attention to detail...
3sixteen Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt - Tan Sakura Print
This year's 3sixteen short sleeve button down comes in a classic Japanese Sakura print. Choose between a tan with a blue floral pattern, or vice versa. These guys have been given a...
Freenote Cloth Lancaster - Midnight Navy
$ 168.00 $ 240.00
Imagine the softest flannel you own, the one your significant other always wants to steal from you. Multiply that pillowy softness by 10 and you have the Freenote Cloth Lancaster...
Indigofera Teeter - Military Chambray
The Indigofera Teeter is a mash up of military design and practicality. Oversized pockets and a half placket are vintage military, while the lightweight chambray and short sleeves mean this...