Freenote Cloth Benson - Cardinal
- Brushed cotton from Japan
- Herringbone weave interior
- French placket
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Custom horn buttons
- Dual front pockets
What it's made out ofBrushed cotton from Japan
Where it's MadeUSA
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs large. We recommend sizing down one size from your normal shirt size. Take your normal size if you plan to wear this is an overshirt.
- Model is 5’10” and wears a size small.
Shipping & Returns
Masterson Gloom Chaser
The Masterson Gloom Chaser has finally arrived. There is no other shirt out there like this. Made of a 10-11oz chambray, this shirt is sanforized, incredibly crunchy, and like your...
Railcar Fine Goods Felon Shirt - 001
The Railcar Fine Goods Felon shirt is one of the best shirts we've ever seen. Made using a deadstock, lightweight Kurabo denim that has a tone between an indigo and...
Railcar Fine Goods Felon Shirt - 003
The Railcar Fine Goods Felon shirt is one of the best shirts we've ever seen. And this third iteration might be our favorite so far. The heavyweight American slubby indigo...
Indigofera Alamo Shirt - Work Blue
The Indigofera Alamo Shirt comes in a color known as Work Blue. Why? Because this shirt is meant to be worn when you need to get s*&t done. Tough as nails...