Fine Creek Leathers Leon Custom Light
Fine Creek Leather's Leon Custom Light is made from
is made of a 1.3mm horsehide tanned in Himeji, Japan. Designer Yosikatsu Yamazaki is involved in every part of the process, from selecting the leather to working with the tannery to produce to his exact specifications using his own recipe. The Leon Custom features cut off epaulets and belt resembling the customization 1950s riders would do to their jaciets.
Each Leon jacket is made from a single hide in their Tokyo facility, by four skilled craftsmen. Because they use just one hide, every jacket has unique variations, even from the right to the left side, but that's intentional. These variations were found in the 1950s Perfecto that was used as the inspiration for the Leon Nostar.
- 1.3mm natural vegetable tanned horsehide
- Tanned in Himeji using a custom recipe specific to designer Yoshikatsu Yamazaki
- Teacore leather
- Analine finish
- Each jacket is by a small skilled team of four craftsmen at Fine Creek Leathers
- One hide used per jacket
- Based on vintage 1950s Perfecto Jacket in the Fine Creek archives
- Cut off epaulet and belt
- Talon Zipper
What it's made out of
- 1.3mm natural vegetable tanned horsehide leather
Where it's Made
- Tokyo, Japan
Fit & Measurement
- Slim fit
- We recommend taking your regular sweatshirt size size for a slim fit
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
3sixteen Baseball Shirt - Smoke
The summer reminds me of hot sticky weather, cold beer, and a good baseball game. 3sixteen's Baseball Shirt is made from Tencel, a particular lyocell fabric that's extremely soft and breathable,...
3sixteen CPO Shirt - Camo
$ 176.00 $ 220.00
The 3sixteen Camo CPO shirt is one of the standout pieces from their FW20 collection. The CPO shirt is made from a printed back satin with rich fall tones and a smooth...
3sixteen Crosscut - Handloom Indigo
The Handloom Crosscut marks 3sixteen's first production in India, resulting in an incredibly unique textured shirt. It's made of a soft cotton spun into irregular yarns of different thickness. The...
3sixteen Crosscut Western - Black Knit
The 3sixteen Crosscut Western was first released in the FW17 collection and was an instant hit. Now its back in two colors, indigo and black and is the perfect shirt...