FEIT Hand Sewn Low Rubber - Tan
- Single piece of vegetable tanned calfskin
- Raw, unlined edges
- 100% handmade, hand-stitched Goodyear construction
- Durable, flexible, and breathable natural materials
- Cork footbed
- Bamboo shank stabilizer
- Outsole and midsole binded with a natural water-based glue
What it's made out of
- Vegetable tanned calfskin upper, cork footbed, bamboo shank stabilizer
Where it's Made
- Hand sewn in by a small team in southern China
- Vegetable tanned leather shoes should be left untreated. The leather will develop a patina and age beautifully over time. Clean with a horsehair brush or soft rag. If desired, use a natural oil based treatment or conditioner.
Fit & Measurement
- Comes with an extra set of cork and buffalo leather insoles to assist with in-between sizing
- The additional leather insoles can be used alone, or the cork can be inserted underneath the leather for extra padding
- If you are between sizes, you can either size up and use the included insoles, or size down and use no additional insoles
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
FEIT Gardener Clog Suede - Tan
The FEIT Gardener Clog is designed for your daily activities, especially when you can't be bothered to tie laces. These clogs are made from just one piece of veg tanned suede...
FEIT Indoor Slipper - Tan
The FEIT Indoor Slipper was designed for the post-pandemic lifestyle. Made of hand sewn one piece of ultra-soft vegetable tanned calfskin upper and natural hevea latex-padded insole which both mold to the wearer...
Moonstar Low Basket K - Camo
$ 154.00 $ 220.00
The Moonstar Low Basket K Camo sneakers are a total star. They are made from Kurume Karuri, specifically "Kukuri" and "Knob", a process that takes a lot of time and...
Obbi Good Label x Dr. Sole Leather Thong Sandals - Black
Singapore based master leather craftsmen Obbi Good Label have teamed up with Taiwanese footwear specialists Dr. Sole to created these high end leather thong sandals. The upper is made of a veg tan leather,...