Dehen 1920 Flyer's Club Jacket - Black Waxed / Gold Mouton
The Dehen 1920 Flyers Club Jacket takes cues from various military flight jackets of yore, such as the MA-1 and B-15. The impetus for Dehen to create this garment was one part homage to the late Bill Dehen's service in WWII and one part determination to use their resources responsibly. Rather than let leftover shearling go to waste, they decided to create a whole neck jacket that could utilize the extra mouton shearling. This jacket is made from the highest quality materials with great attention to detail, and will last for years and generations to come.
10oz waxed canvas body
Heavyweight orange satin lining
100% worsted wool trim
Fold back cuffs
Front welt pockets with snap closures
Genuine mouton collar with tab for neck closure
Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
Internal welt pocket with snap closure
What it’s made out of
- 10oz waxed canvas body
Where it’s made
- Portland, Oregon USA
Fit & Measurement
- True to size
- These measurements are for the units we have in stock
- Please note, if we have multiples of the same size, these measurements are for one unit and there may be variations between the same size
- To see how we measure click here
- Please contact us if there are any questions about the measurements!
Size Chest Length Sleeve Shoulder S 20.5 26.25 25 17 M 22 27 26 18 L 23.5 27.5 26.5 18.75 XL 24.75 28.5 27 19.5
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Please select all options.