Manready Mercantile Noble Series Soy Candle
The Manready Mercantile Noble Series Soy Candle is the product that began as a kitchen project and launched a business. The founder T.S. Weaver took whiskey glasses from his pantry, bought a little soy wax and essential oil and started making candles on his stove.
- Clean burning soy wax.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
- Reusable whiskey glass.
- 9oz is approximately a 40 hour burn time.
- Cotton wick.
What it’s made out of
- Clean burning soy wax and all-natural essential oils.
Where it's made
- Houston, Texas.
- Soy wax burns clean, unlike petroleum wax, so it won't leave soot or carcinogens in the air. For the best result, allow the wax to form a puddle before blowing out. Trim the wick to about 1/4" before every burn.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.