CHUP Mjosa - Pine
- Combed cotton yarns
- Jacquard knit provides stretch, comfort and durability
- Stitched toe and heel
- Medium: US 7-10
- Large: US 10.5-13
What it's made out of
- Cotton, acrylic, nylon, polyurethane
Where it's Made
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench Kennedy Lux Athletic Socks - Fishtown Phila
American Trench is helping us show neighborhood love with an exclusive "Fishtown, Phila"intarsia knit on their most comfortable Kennedy Lux Athletic socks. Represent Fishtown whether you're out and about in...
CHUP Yö - Ink Blue
The CHUP Yö socks represent the long winter nights of Finland and the short hours of sunlight. During those cold Finnish nights, one would gaze at the flames in the...
CHUP Aistear - Teal
The CHUP Aistear is inspired by the Fair Isles. They were a port of call, a place where cultures mixed and various family crests and coats of arms intersected. This...
CHUP Snjor - Scarlet
The CHUP Snjor socks are based off knitwear with the traditional patterns from various regions in Northern Europe. The pointillistic Lusekofte pattern, scattered in a polka dot style, expresses snow...