CHUP Dafad (Wool) - Ink Blue
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench Kennedy Lux Athletic Socks - Fishtown Phila
American Trench is helping us show neighborhood love with an exclusive "Fishtown, Phila"intarsia knit on their most comfortable Kennedy Lux Athletic socks. Represent Fishtown whether you're out and about in...
American Trench Mil-Spec Sport Socks
These American Trench Mil-spec socks are good enough for military wear. The Mil-spec socks are the same material as US military issued socks with the use of anti-microbial silver filament...
American Trench Merino Activity Socks with Silver
The American Trench Merino Activity socks with silver are more precious than gold. How is that possible, you ask? Because the silver woven into the yarns actually keeps your socks...
CHUP Harmonija - Oatmeal
The CHUP Harmonija socks are inspired by the midsummer festivals of Lithuania & Latvia, which feature song, dance, and vibrant folk costuming. These socks are based on traditional Fair Isle...