C.O.F. Studio M7 Tapered - 12.5 oz. Indigo Selvedge in 9X Wash
- 12.5 oz. indigo selvedge denim from Candiani Mills in Italy
- 9X wash
- Handsewn in small batches
- Leather patch
- Stainless steel donut buttons
- Copper rivets
What it's made out of12.5 oz. Italian indigo selvedge denim
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The M7 is a tapered jean featuring a medium to high rise, a relaxed top block and a distinct taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 170 lbs. and wears a size 30.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3sixteen Chino - Natural Denim
3sixteen's Chino in Natural Denim is made of a 12 oz. ecru selvedge denim made with fabric in its natural, un-dyed form which yields an off-white color with brown cotton seed flecks...
The 3sixteen CT-100x features their newest fit, the Classic Tapered, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room...
3sixteen CT-100xk - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CT-100xk is their ultra-popular Classic Tapered fit, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room in...
3sixteen CT-120x - Shadow Selvedge
The 3sixteen CT-120x features 3sixteen’s newest fit, the Classic Tapered, in their well known "Shadow Selvedge" denim. This fit combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half...