Indigofera Quinn Trouser - 8 oz. Indigo Military Chambray
- 8 oz. Japanese indigo military chambray
- Plain weave construction
- Indigo rope dye
- Slant front pockets
- 9 oz. cotton twill pocket bags
What it's made out of8 oz. indigo military chambray from Japan
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Quinn is a slim, stright trouser featuring a medium to high rise, a slim top block and a very slight taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Andrew is 5'10" tall, weights 175 lbs and is wearing a size 31.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Camel Duck Canvas
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas in the traditional duck color. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit, and classic...
Railcar Fine Goods Flight Trouser - Seaweed Green
The Railcar Flight Trousers are made from 12 oz. American duck canvas, in a new color way called Seaweed Green. The design brings together a traditional workwear fabric, a modern fit,...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Stevenson Overall Co. Colts Trouser - Brown
The Stevenson Overall Colts Trouser is one a helluva pair of pants and one of the best chinos we've seen. The design is based off US Army trousers, but slimmed up...