CHUP Snjor - Scarlet
- Combed cotton yarns
- Jacquard knit provides stretch, comfort and durability
- Stitched toe and heel
- Medium: US 7-10
- Large: US 10.5-13
What it's made out of
- Cotton, acrylic, nylon, polyurethane
Where it's Made
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
American Trench Mil-Spec Sport Socks
These American Trench Mil-spec socks are good enough for military wear. The Mil-spec socks are the same material as US military issued socks with the use of anti-microbial silver filament...
American Trench Kennedy Luxe Athletic Socks
The American Trench Kennedy Lux Atheletic Socks are the very definition of retro cool. Inspired by our most stylish President, JFK's own pair he wore while watching America's cup. These...
CHUP Triphon - Oatmeal
The CHUP Triphon socks are inspired by the aboriginal Sami people who line in Lapland & northern Russia. These socks express the refreshing use of colors in their traditional costumes....
CHUP Bothar - Space Blue
The CHUP Bothar socks are named after the Irish word for "road". The overlapping patterns of these socks are an expression of the fallen trees of the mountains of Ireland...