Dehen 1920 Flyers Club Jacket - Dark Navy/Brown
$ 367.50 $ 525.00
The Dehen 1920 Flyers Club Jacket takes cues from various military flight jackets of yore, such as the MA-1 and B-15. The impetus for Dehen to create this garment was one part homage to the late Bill Dehen's service in WWII and one part determination to use their resources responsibly. Rather than let leftover shearling go to waste, they decided to create a whole neck jacket that could utilize the extra mouton shearling. This jacket is made from the highest quality materials with great attention to detail, and will last for years and generations to come.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 10oz waxed canvas body
- Heavyweight safety orange satin lining
- 100% worsted wool trim
- Fold-back cuffs
- Genuine mouton collar with tab neck closure
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- Front welt pockets with snap closures
- Internal welt pocket with snap closure
What it's made out of
- 100% melton wool body, 100% worsted wool trim, 100% mouton collar
Where it's Made
Fit & Measurement
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth RJ-2 Denim Shearling - 20oz Selvedge
The Freenote Cloth RJ-2 is one warmest jackets around and also happens to also be one of the most incredible jackets around! This bad boy is made from a super...
C.O.F. Studio Denim Zip Jacket Sherpa - 5x Wash
$ 231.00 $ 385.00
The C.O.F. Denim Zip Jacket Sherpa is a classic denim jacket, but lined with cozy, warm Sherpa fleece. The denim is a durable 15 oz. slub selvedge denim from Kuroki...
Eat Dust Combat Blazer - 8 Wale Heavy Cords Vine
$ 245.00 $ 350.00
The Eat Dust Combat Blazer is one of the styles that has been around since the beginning. Year after year, the Combat Blazer proves itself as one of the backbone...
Eat Dust Field Jacket - Wool Camo
The Eat Dust Field Jacket falls somewhere in between a vintage hunting jacket and a bomber. This jacket is perfect for the cold months and those blustery days of Winter....