Tellason Coverall Jacket - International Orange
- 13 oz. bull denim from the U.S.A.
- Several utility pockets
- Right side interior pocket
- Garment dyed in Marin County, California
What it's made out of13 oz. bull denim from the U.S.A.
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- This jacket runs true to size. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 170 lbs. and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
Eat Dust Frostbite Nylon Jacket - Black
The Eat Dust Frostbite Jacket is one of their classic pieces. And it's sure to become one of yours, too. The lightweight quilted nylon is perfect on its own for...
Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket - 7 Wale Japanese Corduroy
The Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket is your classic trucker jacket with all the traditional details, but this time it's wrapped up in a beautiful 7 wale Japanese corduroy. You'll instantly recall...
Freenote Cloth Classic Denim Jacket - Broken Twill
The Freenote Cloth Classic Denim Jacket is history in the making. Not because it uses custom 13 oz broken twill selvedge denim. Not because it has classic zigzag stitching or features...
Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt - Blue/Black
The Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt is the perfect shirt if you're a denimhead. The rope-dyed indigo warp and black weft yarns create a beautiful deep ink color that is perfect...