Viberg Service Boot 2030 - 1060 TPR Horsebutt
Viberg's iconic 2030 Service Boot is modeled after a Canadian service dress boot last. Slimmed down even further, the 2030 features a lower profile, almond-shaped toe, and one of the cleanest profiles you'll find out there. For SS23, the 2030 is made from a Maryam TPR Horsebutt leather from Italy. This full-grain, veg-tanned Horsebutt features in-tact Shell, and an aniline finish that shows off its natural character. Barrel-tanned using vegetable tannins - this Horsebutt has an oil and wax blend applied that both softens the leather and makes it easier to polish, and also features a TPR finish that gives the leather a luxurious shine.
- Maryam TPR Horsebutt (Italy)
- #2 Antique Brass Eyelets
- Tan Kip Lining
- Leather Toe Puff
- Stitchdown Construction
- Antique Finish
- Smoke Black Lactae Hevea
- Small batch, limited run production from their factory in Victoria, BC.
What it's made out of
- Maryam TPR Horsebutt (Italy)
Where it's Made
- Brush off dirt and wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Apply leather cleaner and/or natural conditioner as needed
Fit & Measurement
- Viberg 2030 last
- E width is the standard width
- Closer to UK sizing
- We suggest going with your UK size or one size down from your Brannock measurement
- If you have wide feet, we suggest going a half size down
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com;.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
- Please visit our SHIPPING/RETURNS/EXCHANGES page for full information on our policies.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out anytime and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; if you have any questions!
Indigofera Bryson - Sunfaded Ochre
Our favorite not-too-heavy flannel is back! Just when we think the colorway couldn't get any better, this year's Bryson comes in a retro Sunfaded Ochre that's great for cool beach nights,...
Indigofera Teeter - 6oz Cordova Denim Petrol
The Indigofera Teeter is a mash up of military design and practicality. Oversized pockets and a half placket are vintage military, while the lightweight chambray and short sleeves mean this...
Indigofera Rivera - Carson Denim Ecru
The Indigofera Rivera is an elevated updated safari its two chest pockets and two bellow pockets. Featuring contrast stitching, two chest pockets, two lower bellow pockets, custom metal buttons, and a durable ecru...
Iron Heart IHSH-359-GRN 5oz Selvedge Madras Check Short Sleeved Western Shirt - Green
Iron Heart doesn't normally do light, but when they do, it's a knockout. These Madras shirts come in at a summer ready 5oz and feature a sulphur dye check pattern.