Rogue Territory Boarder Pant - Neppy Denim
- 9 oz. 2x1 Japanese indigo neppy denim
- Braided rope drawstring
- Slash side pockets
- Two large back pockets
- Felled inseams
What it's made out of9 oz. 2x1 Japanese indigo neppy denim
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- CJ is 5'10" 170lbs and wears a size S
- The Boarder Pants are roomy. We recommend sizing down for a slimmer fit.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- Minimal (if any) shrinking in waist and length after first wash if using cold water.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
Freenote Cloth Modern Western - Redwood
The Freenote Cloth Modern Western is that shirt you see and think, "Dude! Where did you get that awesome vintage shirt!?" You might think it's been handed down or maybe picked...
Merz b. Schwanen 2M15 Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt - Nature/Ink Blue
The Merz b. Schwanen 2M15 Classic Crew Neck T-shirt is next level. It's the equivalent of a German-engineered car. Merz houses the only loopwheel factory in Europe and is one...
Freenote Cloth Utility Single Pocket - Blue Chambray
The Freenote Cloth Utility Single Pocket shirt is exactly what you'd expect from these guys. They take the ubiquitous chambray shirt, and make it something special. Beautiful selvedge chambray fabric,...
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Burnt Orange
The Freenote Cloth Jepson is a staple in the Freenote lineup season after season. Its fit is dead on and the fabrics they choose are always on point. This time around...