Naked & Famous Denim Chinese New Yeare Gold Ox - Weird Guy
The latest Naked & Famous Denim Chinese New Year Denim celebrates the year of the Metal Ox. There are 12 Chinese Zodiac animals that cycle annually, and 5 Zodiac elements (wood, fire, earth, water, metal) that cycle every two years. So, every Chinese New Year associates an animal with an element, and that coupling will not repeat for another 60 years. February 12th, 2021 ushers in the year of the Metal Ox. Oxen are diligent and hardworking but do not seek praise or attention furthermore are social and well-liked.
The Chinese New Year Denim is made from a 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim. Short slub yarns are used to weave the fabric to give the denim a subtle texture and a natural uneven color tone. This will result in a beautiful vertical gradient fade effect overtime as the denim fades.
Traditional Chinese New Year embellishments adorn the jeans from red pocket bags symbolizing the exchange of red pockets or lucky money. To the traditional red and gold selvedge ID representing happiness and prosperity. The jeans are finished off a gold foil embossed fearsome metal miner Ox on natural veg tanned leather.
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Rope-dyed slub yarns
- Red pocket bags
- Red and gold selvedge ID
- Natural veg tan gold foil emboss leather patch
- Silver metallic buttons and rivets
What it's made out of
- 12.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- Weird guy
- Standard taper fit. Medium rise, a bit of room in the top block, and a taper from the knee down
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Freenote Cloth 9oz Pocket T-Shirt - Baby Blue
The Freenote Cloth 9 oz. Pocket T-Shirt is a new classic. The custom milled heavyweight fabric features an open-ended knit that results in a drier finish. Additionally, the t-shirt is...
Iron Heart IHSH-277-IND 9oz Selvedge Ombré Check Work Shirt - Indigo
Iron Heart's classic work shirt silhouette in a 9oz selvedge unbrushed cotton flannel. The darkest shade in the pattern is rope dyed indigo, and the lighter blues are sulphur dyed, allowing...
Freenote Cloth Wells - Rust
The Wells shirt by Freenote Cloth is their answer to the workwear flannel. The fabric is a loose weave Japanese plaid that's both textured and soft. All the workwear details are...
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Cream Plaid
The Jepson is classic fitting two pocket flannel shirt. This season Freenote comes out with the Jepson in a yarn dyed Japanese plaid that's full of texture. They've added triple...