Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse "Ringo" - Black Veg-Tan Leather
- Black vegetable-tanned “Tea-Core” full grain cow hide leather, black topcoat with natural-color flesh side, milled and supple, about 2-3 Oz weight. Exclusively developed for MF®.
- Early round-type collar, A-1 style.
- ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
- Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching.
- Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets.
- Fully unlined, clean seams.
- Cotton corduroy collar and wrist cuff facing.
- Buckle back, adjustable, riveted.
- Original vintage-style MF® branded brass snaps closure.
- Mister Freedom® ‘The Sportsman’ woven label.
- High stitch-count, sturdy poly-cotton thread stitching.
What it’s made out of
- 100% cotton
Where it’s made
Fit & Measurement
- We recommend taking your normal jacket size
- Luke is 5’10” 180lbs and is wearing a 40
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Left Field NYC Greaser - 18oz Slub Indigo Collect Mills
The Left Field NYC Greaser fit is a straight fit that's not too slim and not too tapered, sitting perfectly between the Atlas and Chelsea fits. This cut sits high with a...
Left Field NYC Atlas - 18oz Slub Indigo Collect Mills
The Left Field Atlas is one of our all time most popular fits. The relaxed top block provides plenty of room to move in the hips and thighs and keeps you covered...
Sugar Cane 1966 Straight Taper - 14oz Japanese Selvedge Denim
The Sugar Cane 1966 Straight Taper is based on the 1966 Levi's 501 fit, with a full top block and a taper below the knee. This fit is similar in the top block to the...
Sugarcane Black Denim Type-III Slim Tapered - One Wash 13 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
The SC41470 is the black denim version of Sugar Cane's popular 2014 fit, also known as the 1947 type-III - a slimmed down straight cut. This black denim comes in at 13oz and is...