Indigofera Quinn Trouser - 8 oz. Indigo Military Chambray
- 8 oz. Japanese indigo military chambray
- Plain weave construction
- Indigo rope dye
- Slant front pockets
- 9 oz. cotton twill pocket bags
What it's made out of8 oz. indigo military chambray from Japan
Where it's MadePortugal
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Quinn is a slim, stright trouser featuring a medium to high rise, a slim top block and a very slight taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Andrew is 5'10" tall, weights 175 lbs and is wearing a size 31.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3sixteen CT-100xk - Rinsed Indigo Kibata
The 3sixteen CT-100xk is their ultra-popular Classic Tapered fit, which combines the top block of their Classic Straight with the bottom half of their Slim Tapered. This gives more room in...
Freenote Cloth Lancaster - Bleach
The Freenote Cloth Lancaster in Bleach will fast become your favorite worn-in, lazy Sunday shirt. The best part is Freenote did all the breaking in work for you! The fabric...
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Guajillo Red
The Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt may just be the t-shirt you've been waiting for. Up until the end of WWII, t-shirts were considered strictly an undergarment. Then, all of a sudden,...
Railcar Fine Goods Denim Chore Coat
Railcar Fine Goods has released a limited edition chore coat in a unique denim blend that's incredibly comfortable and drapes perfectly from the start. Like everything else Railcar, the fit...