Freenote Cloth Standard Issue Boardshort - Olive
- Heavy nylon cotton blend from Yoshiwa Mills Japan
- Reinforced back panel
- Waxed drawstring from Japan
- Custom corrozo buttons
- Main label from Italy
- 1/8” double needle details
- Triple needle for reinforcement
- Front and back pockets
- Double stainless steel snap back pockets
- Clean finish interior
What it's made out of
- 100% nylon from Japan
Where it's Made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- $5 Flat Rate Shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at email@example.com.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Indigofera x Atldax Patch Series #1
You may have seen designer Björn Atldax's work on a few Indigofera blankets. These two collaborate again on a series of very limited patches to adorn your denim, leather, letterman jackets, or...
Freenote Cloth Mariner - Blue Plaid
The Freenote Cloth Mariner is the perfect Summer plaid shirt. It features a custom nep buffalo plaid from Italy that is lightweight and ideal in warmer weather. All the Freenote...
Freenote Cloth Lancaster - Vintage Plaid
The Freenote Cloth Lancaster in Vintage Plaid just exudes Summer. Very lightweight, airy, bright colors... this shirt was made to be worn at backyard barbecues, 4th of July parades and...
Eat Dust Western Shirt - Wall Paper Corduroy
The Eat Dust Western Shirt in Wallpaper corduroy reminds me of a shirt I had when I was a kid that was incredibly similar - even down to the floral...