Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse - SC66 Denim
- MF® “Uncle Sam” type collar pattern
- ‘Vintage’ boxy but trim silhouette
- Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching
- Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets
- Single pocket flap
- Fabric selvedge featured on front panel fold
- NOS woven plaid fabric facing for collar and pocket flap
- Original “brass” cast MF® branded tack buttons
- Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted
- Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked hardware, leather washer
- Combination yellow/orange 100% cotton stitching
- Original mfsc printed “Buckaroo” cloth label
What it's made out of
- 13 3/4oz SC66 right hand twill denim, milled in Japan
Where it's Made
- California, USA
Fit & Measurement
- True to size after initial wash/soak. We recommend taking your normal jacket size.
- Andrew is 5'10" and 175lbs. Here he is wearing a size 38 unsanforized and before a soak. He would take a size 40, and after soaking and drying, the jacket should fit similar to these pictures
- The measurements below are pre-wash and post 30-min wash with tumble and line drying. Please note, post-wash measurements may vary depending on water-temperature, duration, and drying methods.
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS in the lower 48, and occasionally UPS. If you have another preference please notify us.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges” under our “INFO” tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Mister Freedom California Lot. 64 - SC66 Denim
The SC66 denim is a favorite over at Mister Freedom and yields some of the baddest fades around, you would swear vintage Levi's were based off this fabric. This 14oz...
Mister Freedom Campus Jacket - Natural
The Campus Jacket is one of the iconic pieces in the Mister Freedom collection. Christophe Loiron's take on the 1930s Cossack style jacket, fitted and waist length, is a blank canvas...
Mister Freedom G.I. Henley - Indigo
The Mister Freedom G.I. Henley is an homage to the 1950s government issued Army henley... with their own spin of course. The fabric is a "fisherman's rib" and has been...
Mister Freedom California Lot. 674 - "Hawaii" Denim
The California Lot. 674 is Mister Freedom's take on the classic 1950's-60's jeans. Featuring a stovepipe leg with a slight taper at the bottom, these jeans are versatile and comfortable. Enough...