Iron Heart IHJ-69 14 Wale Corduroy Modified Type III Jacket - Khaki
The Iron Heart IHJ-69 Jacket is a revamp of the ever popular and now extinct IH-6526J Double Weave Corduroy Type III Jacket. The IHJ-69 now features a lighter, more breathable 14 wale corduroy that is both sturdy and soft. The fit has also been modified and now features side pockets. Like its predecessor, this jacket is sure to become a classic.
- Modified Type III jacket
- Longer in the body than a traditional Type III jacket
- Side pockets can also be used as extra internal pockets
- 14 wale corduroy
- Felled seams
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
What it's made out of14 wale corduroy, 85% cotton and 15% polyester
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This jacket runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your normal jacket size.
- Model is 5’10” and wears a size large.