Indigofera Kurt Jacket
$ 175.00 $ 250.00
The Indigofera Kurt Jacket is a workhorse staple in the Indigofera lineup. No matter the season, they always seem to pick the perfect fabric. This time they've gone with a Japanese cotton herringbone twill that is tough and durable, yet soft and appropriate for the Spring weather. Simply throw it on over a t-shirt and you're all set.
Final Sale - No Returns
- 100% cotton herringbone twill fabric woven in Japan
- Collar tab extension with hidden button
- Two chest pockets: one flap pocket, one utility pocket
- Two front sack pockets
- Custom brass Indigofera buttons
- Triple needle stitched for extra durability
What it's made out of100% cotton herringbone fabric woven in Japan
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This jacket runs large. We recommend sizing down one size from your normal jacket size.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size Small.
Shipping & Returns
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Marshall Black
The Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt may just be the t-shirt you've been waiting for. Up until the end of WWII, t-shirts were considered strictly an undergarment. Then, all of a sudden,...
Indigofera Norris Shirt - Khaki and Charcoal
The Indigofera Norris shirt is one of the original pieces from Indigofera. They do it every year and with good reason. It's like the perfect blanket. It has just the...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Indigofera Buck No. 9 - 14 oz. Japanese Denim
The Indigofera Buck No. 9 jeans are the unicorn of the raw denim world. When fast fades and slim jeans are all the craze, these guys do the opposite and...