Indigofera Kurt Jacket
The Indigofera Kurt Jacket is a workhorse staple in the Indigofera lineup. No matter the season, they always seem to pick the perfect fabric. This time they've gone with a Japanese cotton herringbone twill that is tough and durable, yet soft and appropriate for the Spring weather. Simply throw it on over a t-shirt and you're all set.
- 100% cotton herringbone twill fabric woven in Japan
- Collar tab extension with hidden button
- Two chest pockets: one flap pocket, one utility pocket
- Two front sack pockets
- Custom brass Indigofera buttons
- Triple needle stitched for extra durability
What it's made out of100% cotton herringbone fabric woven in Japan
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This jacket runs large. We recommend sizing down one size from your normal jacket size.
- Model is 5’10” tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size Small.