Indigofera Copeland Selvedge Shirt - Blue/Black
- 14 oz denim woven in Japan
- Rope-dyed indigo warp yarns and black weft yarns
- Red line selvedge
- Brass Indigofera logo snap buttons
- Copper rivets
- Lined lower pockets
What it's made out of14 oz cotton selvedge denim
Where it's MadeNihon Menpu, Japan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- The Copeland is roomy and fits like an overshirt. We recommend taking your normal size for more room or sizing down for a more fitted look.
- This garment will shrink about 0.5" around after the first wash.
Shipping & Returns
Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt - Marshall Black
The Indigofera Wilson T-Shirt may just be the t-shirt you've been waiting for. Up until the end of WWII, t-shirts were considered strictly an undergarment. Then, all of a sudden,...
Indigofera Norris Shirt - Khaki and Charcoal
The Indigofera Norris shirt is one of the original pieces from Indigofera. They do it every year and with good reason. It's like the perfect blanket. It has just the...
Indigofera Swearengen Pant - Grey/Black Hickory Stripe
The Indigofera Swearengen Pant is one of the original pieces from the Indigofera line. It's a classic American Western pant, but updated with a modern slim straight fit that still...
Indigofera Buck No. 9 - 14 oz. Japanese Denim
The Indigofera Buck No. 9 jeans are the unicorn of the raw denim world. When fast fades and slim jeans are all the craze, these guys do the opposite and...