Indigofera Copeland - 29 Handdip 13oz Denim
The Indigofera Copeland is one of our favorite layering pieces. Affectionately known as the little sibling to the Fargo, the Copeland is sturdy-as-hell and features two front pockets and side slits.
This version is made of Indigofera's proprietary 13 oz. 3x1 righthand twill denim called the 29 Handdip. While lightweight for a pair of jeans, 13 oz. is pretty beefy for a shirt, but the benefits are that the shirt will wear and fade just like a pair of jeans. The mid-range indigo color is balanced by a simple, natural weft yarn meaning this shirt will fade into a beautiful light indigo with wear.
- Proprietary 13 oz. indigo righthand twill denim
- Chambray lined collar and cuff
- Two chest pockets
- Snap buttons
- Copper rivets
- Enamel metal button at collar stand
- Side slits
What it's made out of
- 100% cotton 13 oz. indigo righthand twill denim
Where it's Made
- Wash on cold, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- True to size. We recommend taking your normal shirt size
- Joe is 5’10” 145lbs and is wearing a size small
Shipping & Returns
- World-wide shipping via (USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL). You will receive a tracking number via email.
- Low flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $250 on domestic orders. Please see "Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges" under our "INFO" tab on any page for up-to-date shipping rates.
- Most packages are shipped via USPS or UPS in the lower 48.
- Orders shipped to an APO/DPO address are shipped via USPS.
- International orders are shipped primarily through DHL or UPS. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for any local customs or duties placed on the package upon arrival. As we ship worldwide, we have no knowledge of country specific import taxes, so please refer to guidance from your local government.
- We accept returns for full refunds within seven (7) days of the order delivery date.
- Store credit for returns will be issued within fourteen (14) days of the order delivery.
- All Items for return or exchanges must be postmarked within the seven (7) day period after authorization.
- We carry limited quantities of many items. To ensure an exchange can be fulfilled, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin and Poe is not responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returns.
- We only accept items for return or exchange if they are in new condition with original tags, unworn and unaltered.
- All merchandise purchased on sale, grooming products, underwear, and consignment are final.
Indigofera Dollard - Blue White Flannel Check
The Dollard is Indigofera's sawtooth western shirt, named after the shape of the front pockets. Historically a denim shirt, Indigofera has used some of their most interesting fabrics for this...
Indigofera Alamo - Gold Ochre
The Alamo shirt from Indigofera is about as classic Indigofera as you can get. There are pieces they do every year and this is one of them. Why mess with...
Indigofera Webster - Beige Melange Low Twist Stripe
The Webster is Indigofera's over shirt and is large and in charge. The Low Twist Stripe fabric is reminiscent of a retro baseball uniform, but made of 100% cotton instead...
Indigofera Webster - Blue/Brown/White Flannel Check
The Webster is Indigofera's flannel over shirt and is large and in charge. The retro pattern works well with some worn denim and beanie and the extended cuff and side opening give...