Indigofera Buck No. 9 - 14 oz. Japanese Denim
The Indigofera Buck No. 9 jeans are the unicorn of the raw denim world. When fast fades and slim jeans are all the craze, these guys do the opposite and create a comfortable, high rise denim that is designed to fade slowly. The No. 9 denim is especially made for them by Nihon Menpu, the warp is dyed exceptionally dark and the denim is so tightly woven that no white from the weft will show through. This means the fading will take longer, but will create a one of a kind result. And unlike a lot of jeans today, the Buck offers a higher rise, a comfy, relaxed top block and a nice gradual taper that works as well with boots as it does with sneakers.
The last two photos are from Andrew's pair of Buck jeans in the No. 9 fabric. They've been worn for about 7 months with one soak.
- 100% cotton 14 oz. Japanese indigo selvedge denim
- 9 oz. twill pocketing
- Half-lined back pocket
- Button fly, hidden rivets
What it's made out of14 oz. custom 100% cotton Japanese indigo selvedge denim
Where it's MadeJapan
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
- For more care information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Buck is a slightly tapered jean featuring a higher rise, a more relaxed top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size 31.
- Sanforized denim
- 1" of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5" shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Knee||Leg Opening||Length|