Freenote Cloth Worker's Chino Slim Fit - 1990's U.S. Army Deadstock
- Deadstock U.S. Army fabric from the 1990’s
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean-finished interior with binding
- Pocketing made from indigo dyed fabric from Japan
- Custom leather branding
- Custom corozo buttons
What it's made out ofDeadstock U.S. Army fabric from the 1990’s
Where it's MadeU.S.A.
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, hang dry
Fit & Measurement
- This chino has a slim straight fit and features a medium rise, a modern slim top block and a gradual taper from the knee to the leg opening.
- Sanforized twill
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Freenote Cloth Benson - Cardinal
The Freenote Cloth Benson probably has direct lineage back to a shirt your grandfather might have worn. Timeless style and a classic cardinal red flannel cotton fabric come together to create one...
Freenote Cloth Gilroy - Black Indigo
Freenote Cloth's Gilroy is a modern take on the traditional American workman’s shirt in a beautiful black indigo wool blend Japanese fabric. This shirt can easily be worn as an overshirt, but we think...
Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - Unsanforized Single Rinse 13.25oz. Japanese Denim
The Freenote Cloth Portola is exactly what you'd expect from a great-fitting, modern tapered jean - the top block is more relaxed and tapers down to the knee and leg opening....
Freenote Cloth Jepson - Rust
Freenote Cloth's Jepson is a versatile plaid that can be dressed up or down, perfect for those office holiday parties and getting drunk after. This shirt is a perfect mid-weight 100% cotton...