Freenote Cloth Rios Slim Straight
The Freenote Cloth Rios has a slim straight fit, and is made from 14.75 oz. selvedge Cone Mill Denim. The Rios Fit has been redesigned and features some unique details. The pocket bags are made out of a Japanese herringbone fabric. All the hardware is custom made and sourced from Kentucky. Finally, don’t forget about Freenote’s signature leather-backed rivet detail on the back pocket.
- Contoured waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Red Wing Heritage Oro Legacy leather patch
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Signature leather backed rivet detail
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Copper button-fly
- All hardware sourced from Kentucky
What it’s made out of
- 14.75 oz. Cone Mills Denim
Where it’s made
- Put good wear before washing. Use your favorite raw denim washing method. Hang Dry.
- For more information: click here
Fit & Measurement
- The Rios is Freenote’s slimmer fit. It’s a bit of a rock ‘n roll feel with a slightly lower rise and a slim straight overall fit.
- Model is 5'10" tall, weighs 175 lbs and wears a size 31.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Freenote Cloth Alta - Sierra Orange
The Freenote Cloth Alta overshirt is the classic Winter piece. Throw it on and you're out the door. Shoveling snow? Check. Grocery run? Check. Chopping wood? Check. Wool is the original...
Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket - 7 Wale Japanese Corduroy
The Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket is your classic trucker jacket with all the traditional details, but this time it's wrapped up in a beautiful 7 wale Japanese corduroy. You'll instantly recall...
Freenote Cloth Gilroy - Black Indigo
Freenote Cloth's Gilroy is a modern take on the traditional American workman’s shirt in a beautiful black indigo wool blend Japanese fabric. This shirt can easily be worn as an overshirt, but we think...
Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - Unsanforized Single Rinse 13.25oz. Japanese Denim
The Freenote Cloth Portola is exactly what you'd expect from a great-fitting, modern tapered jean - the top block is more relaxed and tapers down to the knee and leg opening....