Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - 14.75oz. Blue Black Denim
- 14.75oz. Japanese selvedge indigo denim with black fill from Hishimoto Mills, Japan.
- Two piece waistband.
- 1/8” double needle accents.
- Flat felled seams.
- Red Wing Heritage leather patch.
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags.
- Custom rivets and button tacks.
- Copper button fly.
What it's made out of14.75oz. indigo selvedge denim with black fill from Hishimoto Mills in Japan.
Where it's MadeUSA
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, tumble low or hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Model is 6’1” tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a sz 32.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket - 7 Wale Japanese Corduroy
The Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket is your classic trucker jacket with all the traditional details, but this time it's wrapped up in a beautiful 7 wale Japanese corduroy. You'll instantly recall...
Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - Unsanforized Single Rinse 13.25oz. Japanese Denim
The Freenote Cloth Portola is exactly what you'd expect from a great-fitting, modern tapered jean - the top block is more relaxed and tapers down to the knee and leg opening....
Freenote Cloth Rios Slim Straight
The Freenote Cloth Rios has a slim straight fit, and is made from 14.75 oz. selvedge Cone Mill Denim. The Rios Fit has been redesigned and features some unique details....
Freenote Cloth Classic Denim Jacket - Broken Twill
The Freenote Cloth Classic Denim Jacket is history in the making. Not because it uses custom 13 oz broken twill selvedge denim. Not because it has classic zigzag stitching or features...