Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - 14.75oz. Blue Black Denim
- 14.75oz. Japanese selvedge indigo denim with black fill from Hishimoto Mills, Japan.
- Two piece waistband.
- 1/8” double needle accents.
- Flat felled seams.
- Red Wing Heritage leather patch.
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags.
- Custom rivets and button tacks.
- Copper button fly.
What it's made out of14.75oz. indigo selvedge denim with black fill from Hishimoto Mills in Japan.
Where it's MadeUSA
- Wear well and often before washing. Wash in cold water, tumble low or hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- Medium rise, roomier thigh, tapered at the knee and leg opening.
- Model is 6’1” tall, weighs 180 lbs. and wears a sz 32.
- Sanforized denim
- 1” of stretch after initial wear
- 0.5” shrinking in waist and length after first wash.
|Size||Waist||Front Rise||Thigh||Leg Opening||Length|
Shipping & Returns
Freenote Cloth Alta - Sierra Orange
The Freenote Cloth Alta overshirt is the classic Winter piece. Throw it on and you're out the door. Shoveling snow? Check. Grocery run? Check. Chopping wood? Check. Wool is the original...
Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket - 7 Wale Japanese Corduroy
The Freenote Cloth CD1 Jacket is your classic trucker jacket with all the traditional details, but this time it's wrapped up in a beautiful 7 wale Japanese corduroy. You'll instantly recall...
Freenote Cloth Gilroy - Black Indigo
Freenote Cloth's Gilroy is a modern take on the traditional American workman’s shirt in a beautiful black indigo wool blend Japanese fabric. This shirt can easily be worn as an overshirt, but we think...
Freenote Cloth Portola Taper - Unsanforized Single Rinse 13.25oz. Japanese Denim
The Freenote Cloth Portola is exactly what you'd expect from a great-fitting, modern tapered jean - the top block is more relaxed and tapers down to the knee and leg opening....