Iron Heart IHSH-68-ind - Indigo 12oz Wabash Workshirt
The Iron Heart IHSH-68-ind 12oz Wabash Workshirt pays homage to one of the most unique characteristics of American workwear. The Wabash pattern takes its name from the Native American tribe of the same name, who modified denim workwear garments in order to trade them to white men working in manual labor as 'decorated workwear'. Despite having a somewhat formal appearance, this shirt is designed to take a beating. The fabric is a beefy 12oz featuring a warp and weft that are separately indigo roped dyed with bleached dots to create the Wabash pattern. Give this shirt some hard wear over time and you'll have a quintessential piece of Americana.
- 12oz indigo Wabash denim
- Separately rope-dyed indigo warp and weft yarns with bleached dots
- Metal buttons
- All felled internal seams
- Red and white chain stitch run-off
- Bar tacks
What it's made out of12oz indigo Wabash denim
Where it's MadeJapan
CareWear often. Wash less often in cold water, hang dry.
Fit & Measurement
- This shirt runs small. We recommend sizing up one size from your normal shirt size.
- Model is 6’1” and wears a size X-Large.